Wednesday, March 06, 2002

Well, things at work have been somewhat of a mess, and I am proud to say that none of it is my fault. But, unfortunately the area in which I work is directly affected. Therefore it is my problem. Who ever said life was fair, huh? Well, I am trucking right along through life at any rate. Yesterday was Devon's first soccer practice of the Spring, and I must say he performed marvelously. I don't think he has lost a step or a touch since last season. I am looking forward to this upcoming season. I took a few photographs of him yesterday and I can't wait to get them developed. I am thinking about a whole new design for the website, but I don't know when I would have the time to do it. I certainly don't want it to be down for any great length of time. Well, more to come later. Peace!

No comments: